Organic Vegetables generated without the use of synthetic fertilizers, pesticides, ionizing radiation, sewage sludge, and genetically modified organisms can be called organic vegetables. Some benefits are :-
- Organic vegetables do not contains any pesticides or chemicals.The lack of synthetic pesticides reduces the risk of cancer.
- Organic vegetables are richer in antioxidants and vitamins.
- Organic vegetables contains more nutrients and its good for health.
- Organic vegetables better for the environment and more sustainable.
- Our farms vegetables is more fresh and organic as compared to other inorganic vegetables.